Filter bags are manufactured for optimum filtration performance. They are made from carefully selected media, according to the specifications of the process industry. The various types of media used comprises of needle felt, monofilament and multi-filament. They are effective in removing solid particulates from liquids where large volumes of contamination are present or where highly viscous fluids are required to be filtered. They offer an effective solution to many filtration problems.
Filtration takes place as the liquid flows from the inside of the filter bag to the outside.
Needle felt filter bags utilize the reliable mechanisms of depth filtration and have a high dirt holding capacity. Mesh filter bags utilize the well proven mechanisms of surface filtration and are effective in removing large solid particulate or agglomerates from the liquid flow.
Filter bag replacement is simple. All debris and contamination removed from the liquid is held inside the bag which is lifted from housing after opening the top lid or bowl and disposed of in accordance with environmental regulations.
- High performance.
- Filtration rating from 1 to 200 Micron.
- Good for viscous fluid filtration.
- High flow rates.
- Low pressure drop.
- Broad chemical compatibility.
- Positive sealing arrangement with choice of materials.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Simple maintenance.
- FDA & NSF Compliance.
After cutting, flat stock media is fabricated into the filter bag by double over stitching / ultrasonic fusing, resulting in a strong and secure seam. A choice of materials for the seal/neck ring can be either galvanized, polypropylene or stainless steel.
- Felt Bags – Non Woven Micron Felt Filter Bags- Standard Class.
- Mesh Bags – Monofilament Mesh Bags – Standard Class.
- Monofilament Mesh Filter Bags – The Bulk Class.
- Extended life Felt Bags – Non- woven Micron Felt Bags – Extended Life Class.
- Extended life Mesh Bags – Monofilament Mesh Filter Bags Extended Service Life Class.
- Durable Felt Bags – Non- Woven Micron Felt Bags- Durable Class.
- Oil Adsorbing Bags – Oil Adsorbing Filter Bags.
- Absolute Bags – Polypropylene absolute Filter Bag.
- Pleated Felt Bags – Pleated Micron Felt Filter Bag.
- Pleated Absolute Efficiency Bags– Pleated Absolute Efficiency Bags.
- Dual Flow Bags – Hi-Efficiency Bi-Directional Flow Filter Bags.
- Carbon Bags –Activated Carbon Filter Bags.
- Water Absorbent Bags –Water Absorbent Filter Bags..
- Antistatic Bags – Polyester Anti static Filter Bags.
- Polypropylene pleated Oil Adsorbent Bags
Standard Sizes (Customized sizes are available)
- Ø 4” x 10” Long
- Ø 4” x 17” Long
- Ø 7” x 17” Long
- Ø 7” x 32” Long
- 1, 5 , 10 , 20 , 50 , 100 , 200 Micron
- Nomex , Ryton
- Fused (welded), Stitched Types
- Single layered, Multi-Layered
- PP Collar Bag
- Steel Ring Bag
- Snap Bond Fit Bag
- Rubber collar Bag
|» Paints||» Lacquers|
|» Inks||» Varnish|
|» Resins||» Adhesives|
|» Oils汽车电脑维修资料 汽车电脑维修资料 ,花野真衣 qvod 花野真衣 qvod||» Bitumen|
|» Fats||» Waxes|
|» Plasticizers||» Primary Pharmaceuticals|
|» Food Ingredients||» Vegetable Oils|
|» Cooling and Heating Water||» Irrigation Systems|
|» Cutting Fluids/Oils||» High Viscosity Fluid|